Saturday, September 3, 2011

New News

This week I spent a lot of time on the ice because we changed my program up a lot. We need to get it perfect for regional's.  I am so sore from the ankle weights my mom got me.  I have to put them on and put my leg up as high as can get it and hold it for a minute.  Must rest.
It's in less than 4 weeks, so the pressure to prepare is on, but today I got to take a break!  After lessons today our whole family got to go to Sauvie Island  and picked a ton of blackberries and some peaches. We went to the store to get some canning things to make blackberry syrup and  jam we got to help make it. We're making jam, syrup, and a bunch of other things with the fruit. It's going to be soooo good! It's great to be in the kitchen and working with my mom and my sister.
In other news...while we were going home we smelled ash from forest fires near Mt. Hood.  I hope the firefighters are able to get that under control.  It was really, really smokey.  

No comments:

Post a Comment