Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Routine

I just did my exhibition today - a trial run of my skating routine for my next competition.  I was pretty nervous at first, but then when I went on the ice, because there were so many people, there was a lot of clapping and whistling.  That made me feel kinda better.  But then the music didn't work and I waited for a long time to start.  Once it finally started working, they had to re-announce my name and everything.
It went okay, but afterward my whole body was shaking because it was so exhausting.
Mary, my sister had her exhibition after me.  All I heard during her skate was "Awwww!" She's so cute.
Check out my videos.  I recently got to work with famous skate choreographer Phillip Mills on a new routine for this upcoming competition.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bonnie,

    This is so wonderful and so are you. I am very impressed at how dedicated you are to your skating. I can hardly wait to see you skate in person again. I love you!
    Grandma Hanks

    ReplyDelete