Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Jumps, Zumba and, Redemption

This morning I had a really good time with my coach, Diane.  I was really excited because she said all of my jumps were perfect!  Yea!!!  I was told by Diane that I should not even think about competitions until I got my Axle, Lutz, and Flip.  Today she told be I might be able to go to Regionals.  I am so excited.  I still need  to work on timing for my axle so that I pull in at the top of my jump, but things are going good and I am working hard.
In other news I had a fun mother daughter night last night.  We went to a Relief Society meeting that all the daughters were invited to.  It was so much fun.  They had a Zumba class and a Hula class.  We first went to Zumba and then we went to the Hula class but it was boring so we went back to Zumba.  I love to Zumba now.  That was the first time I had even heard about it.  It was so much fun.  My older sister Katherine did not like it at all though, she said she did not want to make a full of herself.  I wish she would have just tried it for real and not worry about looking silly.  It would be great if I could do Zumba with her but at least my mom liked it.  She said she has been longing to dance for a long time and this felt so good, so I am sure I can get her to Zumba with me.
Tonight I will be taking my church Beehive class  to the Lloyd center to go ice skating.  I am so excited to be able to show them what I can do.  Roller skating was terrible, but I am sure this will be great!!  I could even teach them how to skate and do tricks.  Tonight will be so fun! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bonnie! It sounds like you're making excellent progress with your skating. I can't even imagine doing all the things you do!

    Keep asking Katherine to go Zumba, she may change her mind when she sees how much fun you and Mommy have.

    Missing you lots,

    Love,

    Auntie

    ReplyDelete