Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's been a while!

Well everyone, it's been a long time since I've put an entry in this blog.  My dad says it's about time.
For those of you who haven't heard, I took first in the Seattle Ice Fest at Olympicview Ice Arena at Mountlake Terrace, WA.  That was at the Freestyle 2 level, but I am gearing up to compete at a higher level.
This August, I am planning on doing the U.S. Figure Skating pre-pre testing.  I have also been blessed to have a new, awesome member of my coaching team: Tiffany Allred from Allentown, PA.  Tiffany is an expert in human movement and physical fitness.  She is also my aunt! :)
I want to thank everyone who has made or will make donations to help me continue my skating career.  I appreciate all you are doing and I promise to work hard to put every penny to great use on the ice.
I'll check in again soon.

All the best,
Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Bonnie! We donated $10.00 to your cause. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete